What a Menu!
What a Menu!
Thinking of Just Having Pizza? Look at Our Menu First!
- It might be Pizza Night, but we have something for everyone with our made-to-order salads, pastas, sandwiches, and cannoli!
- Did you know we have wings and sides you can share? Bet you didn’t.
- Choose from seven different salads.
- Feeling like a sandwich? We have sandwiches galore — 15 to choose from!
- And don’t forget our tasty desserts to wrap up a perfect lunch or evening meal!
- See our entire tasty menu here>>
Menu Options may vary. Check with restaurant for details.
About Billy Bricks Wood Fired Pizza
Bill Wilson had his first taste of wood-fired brick oven pizza during a vacation with his family in San Diego, California. Eight years later, he could still vividly remember that experience, and found himself longing for the crispy, chewy crust, the taste, and aroma that come only from a wood-fired brick oven.
Chicagoland was nearly devoid of any brick oven pizzerias at the time. With only a few places to get one in the city, he knew if he shared this type of pizza with others they were sure to love it, too. In order to do so, he had to get a brick oven! After two years of research and development with design, recipes, techniques and constant encouragement from his wife and sons, the Bricks Wood Fired Pizza concept was born.
Baked in an authentic wood-fired brick oven, thin-crust Neapolitan-style pizza is the centerpiece of a simple menu along with fresh, made-to-order salads, gourmet soups and hearth-baked artisan sandwiches served in a casual, cafe atmosphere.