Now’s the Time to Check Your Insurance
For a Limited Time
Your Insurance Carrier May Cover the Good Stuff!
- You’ve probably heard us say it before: the good stuff usually isn’t covered by insurance. This time we’re happy to be wrong!
- For a limited time, some major insurance carriers are covering a regenerative medicine product called “Amniotic Allograft.” This is a type of stem cell recruitment product that has been shown to reduce pain, and has the ability to help joints with arthritic changes.
- The injection itself comes from the amniotic region of healthy, live, donated amniotic tissues. These tissues are tested and sterilized to preserve collagen, hyaluronic acid, multiple kinds of growth factors, and pain relieving cytokines.
- We’ve been using this product with patients in our clinics for the past few months with rave reviews! Our patients with years of pain and discomfort in their knees, shoulders, and hips are getting approved for this one time injection and seeing great results.
- If you’d like an evaluation to see if this product may be covered by your insurance, simply call Active Medical Center Naperville at 630-225-8750. There is no cost for this appointment.
- We only ask that you bring in a food donation for the Loaves & Fishes Naperville food pantry.